Shellane is now Solane


http://cooking-trends.blogspot.com/
If you are utilising Shellane liquefied petroleum gas ( LPG) for your preparing food and baking desires, the brand title has now been altered to Solane. Yup, Shellane is now Solane.

It’s the identical product, identical trusted quality and the identical content from the case depot that I often call for home consignment.

With the new name Solane, the inquiry that will often be asked? Will it be the same vintage Shellane LPG provide I trusted all these years? As a mom, family security is my utmost concern. My daughters and I spend bonding time in the kitchen for our preparing food and baking meetings. We even nibble snacks by the kitchen contradict as we delay for our dish to be prepared food. Using Shellane all these years presents me a level of self-assurance that my family is safe in the kitchen.

Yes! I was assured that the identical quality measures will be kept. anticipate the identical trusted tanks with the identical security features and reliable controllers. I like that their security assesses encompass leakage indicator. one time there is a leak, the gas valve stops letting gas out. I like that the examination procedure extends even when my LPG tank is consigned to my kitchen.
What’s new?

The good report is not only will value and service be sustained , but Solane furthermore offers certain thing new other than its new title:
First, with a new name arrives a new gaze or conceive: Solane
Second , anticipate better services than ever before like the following
1. Solane 7-Point security ascertain – The 7 issue security ascertain is certain thing I understand for the past thirty years. I teach our household employees to be safety conscious.

2. Solane “Timbang dispute” – for dwelling consignment, the container is weighed in front of you before setting up (the only company that does this service). Now who can beat that service? I don’t believe there is any other LPG delivery that provides this added service
3. Loyalista in addition to Program
4. in addition to free ref magnet on first consignment

Solane Promos

I have been a Shellane client since 1980 soon after I graduated from school. My landlady used the emblem and the instant I had my own dwelling in 1980, Shellane was a natural choice. Good report awaits brand loyalists like myself through the Solane Loyalista in addition to Program.
One can get a free gift with every order through their Solane Hatid Bahay Hotline. With a smallest alignment of 11-kg Solane container, you can get either a nourishment piece or a collectible piece. The Hatid Bahay Hotline is still the same: (02) 8875555 in Manila. For text messages, just send an to +63918-8875555 out-of-doors Metro Manila. You can furthermore visit their website solane.com.ph

It is really reassuring to know that there is more that awaits Solane users other than a new name. Shellane, the emblem I used all these 32 years may have altered in title but the quality I believe is now in Solane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment